2010年1月20日星期三

praise for a female leo

(An imitation of Mrs. Browning's poem)



How do I love to praise thee let me count the ways
I love to praise thee to the depth my words can reach

and to the heat the Atlantic Ocean can never quench

Only to be cooled off when Leo-nardo says "you jump I watch"



I love to praise thee in the light of constellations

Most soft and smooth, descending from the sky inch by inch

I love to praise thee briliantly, as the picture drawn by da Vinc

I love to praise thee beautifully, in a way that Mona Lisa smiles



I love to praise thee with a passion that Copernicus has

for the celestial bodies, and with my childhood's naivety

I love to praise thee with a pulse that I never loose

and with the glow the leo sends forth, an image I name "Sweetie".

Burning, exploding, of all the strenght,-- and, oh, Zeus

Can you pin this poem to the zodiac, so it can be of eternity?
 
 
 
written on 2008/3/19

没有评论: