2010年4月27日星期二

dog and girl

The road is being re-built
in St. Mary Street.
workers are drilling on the ground
pedestrians can only wriggle through
the barriers on one narrow side.
A man walks past a barrier carefully
he is holding a belt connecting
him to a stumbling creature--
a three-legged dog.
It's not a steady triangle
its rear leg is trying
to catch up with the two front legs.


I was walking on the street
I didn't know where I was going
I stopped at every big tree
and wondered at their life
Two fat girls came towards me
they stopped and one of them said:
Do you know samilomall?
Excuse me?
Smilomall! She repeated.
She was wearing a hair band--
a yellow flower, not real
Pinkless. The other girl added.
Pinkless? Sorry, I don't think I understand you.
Fuck you, man. The yellow flower snarled.
Alright.

没有评论: