2010年3月10日星期三

frog-eyes

Mia cooked a wok of indian chicken, a pot of rice, and several naans. By the way, I really can't tell the difference between a naan and a pita (bread you eat in kababs).

"Damien, come and eat." She ordered. She had a plate of rice, chicken and a naan in front of her at the table, double portion of what she usually eats.
I'd already had supper, but I couldn't resist the food and I didn't want to resist.

Ioanna was sitting opposit me. She and Mark were arguing about something about eyes.
"Damien, do you have a word for a person's eyes if she doesn't have enough sleep?" She asked me.
"Yes we do in Chinese."
"See? Every lauange does except English. In Romanian, it's 'sickly-vovled'."
"Oh, I think I'm evovled already." Mark said.
"I couldn't sleep last night, and it hurts in my eye sockets." Ioanna said.
"Oh, is it because my balls were too heavy?" Mark giggled.
Mia covered her mouth with a hand, head tilting to one side. She was laughing.
"Mia knows-- frogeyes!" Mark said.
Mia's belly heaved up and down.
I and Ioanna were lost.
"Oh, there is a story in which a guy sits on a girl's face with his balls against her eyes. You know that a frog has big eyes-- bulging eyes? There you go, frogeyes!"
Ioanna laughed.
I was thinking, a person's eyes are wide apart, and a guy's testicles are stuck together. How can his balls fit into the eye sockets?

Mark's ipod was playing songs.
"That's so gay!" Mia said.
"No. He's not. He sounds feminine though." Mark said while chopping chocolate for his desert.
The song changed to Freddie Mercury.
"Now that's a gay." Mia said.
I didn't know the song's name. Ioanna hum with the song. Mark swang his body to the music, and clinched his fist with the knife.
"That gay gives you strength and power, Mark." I said.
"Oh, the Queen gives me more than that. Once after listening to their songs, I couldn't walk straight for one week."

没有评论: