2009年5月4日星期一

I met her

I met a business man who traded everything for money
I met a woman who squatted on the ground looking for precious in the garbage
I met an old man who sweeped bits and pieces together and stood in the sun for the rest of the day
I met a young man who was being a clerk in the day and held his childhood dream of being a barber in the night
I met a worker who lived by the furnace, breathed the dust and took a cigarette when he got peace with the machines
I met a wife who consoled another wife who was tortured between two men
I met a salesman who had many wives on the other end of the phone-line
I met a truck driver who drove 1,500 kilometers with a cargo of 40 ton and a tired wife sitting by his side
I met a young man with a crippled hand who complained about nothing and worked for none
I met a young woman with a lame leg who worked only in the night and was happy with life

and there I met her
she smiled
one of her teeth was growing inwardly
but I think it is sweet
she touched me
but time is up

没有评论: