2010年8月28日星期六

hey baby, what's going on?

It's all about timing.

I think it started when I decided to download Kings of Convenience's latest album Declaration of Dependence. They're the duet of this century. How can I miss it?

Dave was watching West Ham's game in his room next to mine. The Hammers is Dave's home team. How can he miss it? They were playing Man United, and Dave just couldn't stop hammering his desk while shouting to himself-- or to the players-- "Fuck! What the hell are you doing?" and "Oh, come on, Robert Green!"

Then at one point, the MP3 player in my computer  switched to the song Mrs. Cold.
Then West Ham conceded a goal. Bang-- the desk let off a dull deep thumping. "Oh, you fucking prick! Y-o-u f-u-c-king stupid!"

"Hey, baby, what's going on? You lost control and you lost your tongue..."
Erlend and Eirik were singing.

One amusing moment in my life.

没有评论: